We require a highly organised and efficient Graduate or Junior Property Consultant to join our team in the Auckland or Waikato office.
- Fast-paced entry-level property position
- Multi-disciplinary environment and projects
- Training & mentoring
- A variety of clients and projects
- Supportive and fun culture
Align is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Taranaki, Wellington, Wairarapa and Canterbury Regions. We provide accredited Crown property services, planning, landscape architecture, urban design and geographical information systems. These services are provided to central and local government, network utility operators, infrastructure providers, developers, and commercial and private clients.
We have an exciting and varied forward work programme of significant water, road, rail electricity and other projects. We now require a highly organised and efficient Graduate or Junior Property Consultant to join our team in the Auckland or Waikato office. The role will suit either a property graduate, or a property professional with 1 – 2 years’ experience. The position would report to the Area Manager – Property.
- Property due diligence, scoping and research
- Supporting property acquisition, disposal and legalisation projects
- Preparing client and Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) approval reports
- Programming and forecasting for property acquisitions and disposals
- Auditing and upkeeping the property databases and systems
- Project coordination, tracking and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required for This Role
You are an enthusiastic and passionate person with:
- A property tertiary qualification, and/ or experience in a property role
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A propensity for teamwork and willingness to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail in your work and a high level of accuracy
- Software savvy and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Inclusive and adaptive working style and the ability to influence and develop trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
A thirst for knowledge and a drive to take on new challenges
For the Right Candidate, We Will Offer
For the right candidate we are offering a:
- Diverse range of interesting projects.
- Well located office.
- Supportive company culture.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full payment of professional membership fees,
- Conferences and training