- Work for a growing consultancy with offices in Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton, New Plymouth, and Christchurch.
- A diverse and exciting nationally focused lead administration role.
- A full-time role, but with flexibility if needed.
- A modern and social working environment located in Petone, Lower Hutt.
Align is a planning, landscape architecture and Crown property consultancy. Our clients are in the energy, transport, government, local government, education, housing, water, and commercial sectors across the country.
We require someone to lead the business support/ administration function of our growing business. The person in this role will report directly to the General Manager and work closely with other Business Support staff around the country.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and support Business Support staff, and the administration function nationally.
- Working with the Managers and using the MYHR software to coordinate recruitment activities, including advertising, preparing job descriptions, preparing employee and contractor agreements, maintaining HR documentation, monitoring the performance planning and check in requirements, and inducting and training new staff.
- Assist with the management of marketing channels, marketing collateral, website updates and social media as required.
- Providing direct support to the General Manager and other Managers in the business.
- Day to day management of your local office facilities and operations.
- Preparing, updating, and implementing company policies, processes, and systems.
- Working closely with the Accounts & Finance Manager, ICT Manager and Group Managers to achieve all the above.
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required for This Role
- Exceptional relationship building, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Proven business support, administration, or executive assistant experience.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills, effective at multi-tasking and with an ability to complete work quickly.
- Experience working in medium to small businesses and an understanding of the increased importance of teamwork in smaller organisations.
- Trustworthy and discreet behaviour when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Advanced presentation skills, and an ability to effectively and concisely communicate complex information.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable.
- Full current driving license and full New Zealand citizenship.
For the Right Candidate, We Will Offer
For the right candidate we will offer:
- Supportive company culture.
- Competitive salary
- Well located office.
- Ongoing training.